IT Project Manager - Construction Logistics (LOG-CRE-08) - HS2 - London
The IT Systems Delivery Manager will join
the SCS Logistics team that manages construction logistics across the HS2 main
works. They will be responsible for establishing and operating Logistics IT
systems across the SCS geographic area.
The role is aimed at experienced IT systems
implementations managers who can demonstrate a track-record of achievement in
IT project management and who wish to develop their skills in systems
specification, implementation and continuous improvement producing
transformational IT for construction logistics.
- Ensuring availability of IT systems that enable
the Control Tower and Site Logistics operations
- Project management of systems implementation
- Maximising synergy between road and rail
logistics IT systems
- Developing system capability to make new
- Actively enabling learning from the wider
construction logistics IT community
- Logistics vehicle management system
- Logistics stock and stores management system
- Process mapping
- IT supplier management
- User acceptance testing
- System resilience and fall-over planning
- Hardware management
- Compliance with HS2 and SCS IT policy
- Experience of running a successful IT systems implementation in a scale logistics project including delivery and inventory management
- Power BI report writing
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (essential)
- Good organisation skills (essential)
- Good desktop IT skills eg Microsoft Excel, Word (essential), PowerPoint
- Be a team player
- Be a problem solver
- Have a positive attitude
- Be an enthusiastic and quick learner
Flexible working: We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, remote working, or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
Because success comes from working together.
As a European technology group for construction services, we construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork – across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
STRABAG demonstrates their leading role in tunnelling with the execution of large international projects. Our technical and organisational know-how as well as years of comprehensive experience offer our clients a guarantee for safe and technically perfect project implementation. We offer various tunnel building methods and continuously adapt and perfect these to address the specific problems of each individual project.
Weitere interessante Jobs