BIM Coordinator (BIM-CRE-18) - HS2 - London
role is a coordination role supporting the LOT BIM Lead. Responsible for
assurance and reporting of BIM information. Also responsible for supporting construction
team with model and drawing development.
The BIM Coordinator is responsible for:
- Coordination, assurance and Implementation of BIM in accordance with the SCS BIM Execution Plan.
- Coordination of supply chain Task Information Delivery Plans (TIDP’s) to support the development of the Master
- Deliverables List to ensure supply chain BIM deliverables in line with the Employers Information Requirements.
- Supporting the LOT lead BIM Lead to ensure the correct activities are assigned to the supply chains Task Information Managers.
- Providing Coordination reports of the interfaces between engineering disciplines / design and construction / temporary and permanent works design activities, through the BIM process.
- Coordination and development of the design to Construction through BIM processes such as 5D/ 4D to ensure consideration and optimisation of the opportunities for sustainability, digital engineering, buildability, carbon, logistics, industrialisation designing for maintenance and health, safety and welfare during construction and in-use.
Project BIM Clinic’s to enable BIM task team members to deliver their
responsibilities in relation to BIM.
- Educated to HNC or higher
- Sustained Continuing Professional Development.
- Experience across all stages of a project lifecycle.
- Experience of working within project environments
- Experience of large complex projects in the infrastructure sectors (Desirable).
- Experience of managing the challenges associated with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Understanding of BIM in design and construction phases and of using the Digital Plan of Works.
- Preferable to have experience of industrialised construction.
- Working knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations.
- Project experience in supporting or managing the BIM process in
accordance with PAS1192:2
Flexible working: We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, remote working, or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
Because success comes from working together.
As a European technology group for construction services, we construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork – across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
STRABAG demonstrates their leading role in tunnelling with the execution of large international projects. Our technical and organisational know-how as well as years of comprehensive experience offer our clients a guarantee for safe and technically perfect project implementation. We offer various tunnel building methods and continuously adapt and perfect these to address the specific problems of each individual project.
Weitere interessante Jobs