HSSE Administrator (HSSW-EST-05/HSSW-OOC-16) - HS2 - London
The role is support the H&S team in the administration of the
project management processes on the Main Works Contract.
- Manage on-line H&S reporting database(s) including reports to HS2 and the 2 Principal Contractors
- Set up and Manage the Induction process using the Contract Passport system, Training and Close Call/Inspection databases
- Set up, collate and manage the SHE Training Matrix for the site
- Run reports as required
- Manage/import reports into Excel in order to produce appropriate graphs, charts and dashboards
- Maintain the accident, incident and observation registers
- Maintain and manage the induction, training records and close calls.
- Manage and maintain any other files or records as deemed necessary by the H&S Team
- Act as the focal point for the Occupational Health provider, along with liaison with the Contract accountants
- Organise random drugs & alcohol tests through liaison with the Contract Occupational Health provider for site/office staff
- Any other Administrative duties as deemed necessary by the H&S Manager
the Client and Joint Venture Partners' Environment and Sustainability Policies,
Processes and statutory requirements as they affect the company's operations
and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are
implemented on the project.
- Experienced in the use of databases
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook and general IT literacy
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
to maintain confidential information
Flexible working: We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, remote working, or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
Because success comes from working together.
As a European technology group for construction services, we construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork – across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
STRABAG demonstrates their leading role in tunnelling with the execution of large international projects. Our technical and organisational know-how as well as years of comprehensive experience offer our clients a guarantee for safe and technically perfect project implementation. We offer various tunnel building methods and continuously adapt and perfect these to address the specific problems of each individual project.
Weitere interessante Jobs