Construction Lawyer (1- 3 yrs PQE) - HS2 - London
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be a
technically astute and ambitious lawyer capable of assisting and advising on
the full remit of construction matters on one of the nation’s largest
- Assisting in the drafting NEC3 and bespoke
contracts, including design appointments, sub-consultancy agreements,
collateral warranties, deeds of variation, etc.
- Assisting in negotiating best for joint venture
- Assisting in supporting rigorous and effective
risk management across the business through the provision of seminars and
internal training events
in handling of claims and variations
- Understand the Client and Joint Venture Partners' Environment and Sustainability Policies, Processes and statutory requirements as they affect the company's operations and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are implemented on the project.
- Qualified solicitor around 1-3 PQE with top tier experience in non-contentious construction.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please note PQE levels
are provided purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all
candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Flexible working: We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, remote working, or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
Please note: Currently we are unable to offer sponsorship therefore all applicants are requested to ensure they can demonstrate their right to work in the UK.
Because success comes from working together.
As a European technology group for construction services, we construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork – across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
STRABAG demonstrates their leading role in tunnelling with the execution of large international projects. Our technical and organisational know-how as well as years of comprehensive experience offer our clients a guarantee for safe and technically perfect project implementation. We offer various tunnel building methods and continuously adapt and perfect these to address the specific problems of each individual project.
Inne ciekawe oferty pracy