STRABAG AG - UK BRANCH Stavba tunelů London Job-ID: req29625
STRABAG demonstrates their leading role in tunnelling with the execution of large international projects. Our technical and organisational know-how as well as decades of comprehensive experience offer our clients a guarantee for safe and technically perfect project implementation. We offer various tunnel building methods and continuously adapt and perfect these to address the specific problems of each individual project. Our employees, with their dedication and their extraordinary technical knowledge, made us who we are today. Here in the UK we have already been working on two innovative large-scale infrastructure projects and are looking for people with expertise and passion to expand our services across the UK.
As an Assistant Design Manager, you will work
alongside Design Manager to control and manage design activities of a 20km TBM
This Assistant Design Manager will be part of a design team on large scale projects and will work closely with tunnelling, multi-disciplinary design team and contractor team members.
As Assistant Design Manager (TBM Tunnelling) you will be responsible for activities including:
· Assist in the day to day management and coordination of the design elements of the tunnel packages, including completion of verification (checking), technical review, interdisciplinary checking and review.
· Assist Design Manager in planning and controlling of design progress, checking compliance with mandatory review processes, setting up and minuting design meetings and configuration reporting.
· Monitoring delivery of the required documentation, maintenance of the client’s comments and close outs management.
· Monitoring design technical registers such as assumptions, departures, registers.
· Prepare presentations for design meetings and occasionally chair the meetings.
· Assist in technical reviews. Record, monitor and coordinate design team actions.
General (All Employees)
· Work in the spirit of the company’s core values, contributing to best practice.
· Participate in, and positively promote, the STRABAG AG UK core values
· Undertake any reasonable duties expected of you.
· Carry out all work in accordance with health and safety and any other legal requirements
· Ensure compliance with the Company policies and procedures
· Manage the performance of all employees assigned to you in accordance with legislation and company procedures.
· Attend and engage fully in any learning and development activities that are deemed appropriate by your line management.
· Participate and engage fully in company appraisal/performance review processes and constantly work to improve your individual, your team and the wider group’s performance.
Engineering / Design Management
Min Experience: 2y+
Required Education: BEng or MSc in Civil / Structural / Geotechnical / Ground Engineering
ideal candidate will have:
· Keen to progress and develop into a design manager role.
· Passion for large infrastructure projects.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Experienced in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Understand CDM obligations and assist in ongoing reviews
· 1-2 years experience in a similar railway project.
Zajímavé projekty doma i v zahraničí
Jistotu díky stabilnímu pracovnímu místu
Příjemné firemní klima, otevřenost, přátelské prostředí
Podnikový management zdraví, např. karta MultiSport, masáže na pracovišti, Dny zdraví, různé aktivity na podporu fyzického a psychického zdraví zaměstnanců
Plánování kariéry pomocí dialogu - každoroční pohovor se zaměstnancem za účelem efektivnějšího pracovního rozvoje
Vlastní koncernová akademie s pestrou nabídkou školení a školících aktivit na míru
Různorodé kariérní možnosti v koncernu
Zeptejte se Vaší kontaktní osoby na konkrétní nabídku na Vašem stanovišti
Because success comes from working together.
As a European technology group for construction services, we construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork – across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
136, High Holborn
BIM Modeller London Job-ID: req29631
Section Engineer (ATR206) - HS2 - London London Job-ID: req29532
IT Project Manager - ProjectWise Lead Administration (BIM-CRE-04) - HS2 - London London Job-ID: req28968