IT Project Manager - ProjectWise Lead Administration (BIM-CRE-04) - HS2 - London
This is a ProjectWise System Administrator role for
owning and managing the Project Technical Product Common Data Environment (CDE)
server. Main responsibility will be to administer the Bentley ProjectWise
Connect Edition CDE as required and per the Employers Information Requirements,
the Contractors Information Requirements, the System Requirements Specification
and PAS 1192.
- Responsible to manage effectively and efficiently, as the main administrator and with minimal supervision, the SCS JV ProjectWise Connect server to host all Technical Products for the HS2 SCS JV main works design and construction work packages as per the project CDE quality standards and requirements.
- Responsible to review and revise, whenever required, the CDE Protocol and the corresponding SCS JV policies.
Responsible for advising on the latest Bentley ProjectWise Connect product updates and identifying if there is a corresponding business case for the project.
- Establishing a robust relationship with Bentley ProjectWise Connect Advisors and communicating promptly all issues that might arise to the SCS production server, and as per the processes described within the SCS ProjectWise Cloud Hosted Reference Document.
- Responsible to provide ad-hoc technical support and troubleshooting to the SCS JV and Supply Chain users for the ProjectWise Connect Server Network Configuration Settings, software installation and any technical issues related to the server that might arise.
- Responsible to provide ProjectWise Connect system user guidelines and launch ProjectWise Connect Clinics to upskill the SCS JV and Supply Chain users and if required administrator training, covering all scope of works.
- Assessing the Supply Chain minimum ProjectWise Connect User Requirements Matrix, auditing the Supply Chain
- ProjectWise Connect skillset and working closely to the Supply Chain Information Manager to ensure that the system is being deployed by the Supply Chain as intended and described within the SCS JV project requirements and the Task Information Delivery Plan.
- Responsible to maintain the system architecture as per the PAS 1192 and the project requirements. Managing the system CAD QA function, Folder Structure, Environments, Attributes, Views, Workflow Engine, User Lists, Folder and Document Access Control and the iCS Server as per the SCS ProjectWise System Requirements Specification and provide any updates as necessary.
the Client and Joint Venture Partners' Environment and Sustainability Policies,
Processes and statutory requirements as they affect the company's operations
and ensure that the requirements, as applicable within their discipline, are
implemented on the project.
- Experience as a ProjectWise Administrator, leading the server management and configuration on a medium-large scale project as per PAS 1192.
- Experience on BIM Production and Information Exchange protocols and workflows within Bentley ProjectWise environment ensuring that corresponding requirements are adhered by all project stakeholders, as per BIM Level 2 standards.
- A solid understanding of Common Data Environments and Electronic Document Management Systems under the scope of the Engineering Design as per PAS 1192.
- Experience of working across all stages of a civil engineering project lifecycle and understanding the BIM development in conjunction to the design and construction phase.
- Experience on SQL Language Syntax and SQL Server Environments.
Desired Experience, Skills, Qualifications, and Behaviours
- Degree or equivalent in civil
engineering or an appropriate professional qualification.
- Strong communication, negotiation and
highly ambitious individual with a drive to succeed.
Flexible working: We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. This might be part-time, remote working, or compressed hours for example. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
Because success comes from working together.
As a European technology group for construction services, we construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork – across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
STRABAG demonstrates their leading role in tunnelling with the execution of large international projects. Our technical and organisational know-how as well as years of comprehensive experience offer our clients a guarantee for safe and technically perfect project implementation. We offer various tunnel building methods and continuously adapt and perfect these to address the specific problems of each individual project.