Technical Assistant (m/f)
- Assist the Project Manager/Commercial Manager in the
day-to-day business activities;
- Prepare and organize overall incoming and
- Prepare and taking care
of documents for working permits of foreign workers and employees;
- Organizing/translating of documents from/into English into/from
Bulgarian concerning projects, tenders, contracts, offers,
- Maintain and update files of documents, keep archives,
commercial and simple technical work;
- Provide reliable and confidential secretarial and
- University degree or higher education in Economics, Finance or related technical education;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Very good
computer literacy MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet);
- Excellent communication and strong organizational
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- High sense of responsibility, ability to work
under pressure, correctness and ability to work in team;
- Dynamic person with high work motivation;
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in the position please send your full written application (with photo) in English language.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview!
STRABAG EAD - Railway Construction
Because success comes from working together.
As a European technology group for construction services, we construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork – across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
Weitere interessante Jobs